Big food companies are held to higher standards of healthiness
- Proper regulation keeps them honest, so they stop seeking loopholes to target kids.
- Good leadership becomes about making and marketing healthy, sustainable and affordable foods.
The Government regulates ‘Big Food’ to protect our children
- Not only the wealthy can afford to be healthy.
- Families aren’t surrounded by manipulative marketing and can trust the food they buy.
Schools are a safe space, free from the influence of ‘Big Food’
- Children aren’t constantly exposed to a flood of junk food when they’re trying to learn and grow.
- Everyone can access healthy, nutritious food throughout the school day.